Carta de Tigran Paskevicyan

I am an Armenian poet. Four years ago I had a chance to co-operate with Institució de les Lletres Catalanes and I’m deeply impressed with the work our Catalonian colleagues do. Most of all I liked the fact that all their efforts are directed into the development of Catalonian language. When in Yerevan I received the Catalonian version of my poems, it was a great honor for me. And it was also a great experience for me how integrating different cultures they manage to enrich their language. I feel empathy that Catalan Parliament wants to restrict public administration in the result of which your institute will be closed and I hope that this letter will help you in some way.

Tigran Paskevicyan

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.